Meath County Council
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates
Navan Co Meath
Stage 02 of the Navan 2030 Town Scheme consists of the urban regeneration of the Abbey Road Roundabouts, Bridge Street & Ludlow Street along with the reticulation of new water mains, broadband and traffic infrastructure.
The workrs comprised of the following:
- Provision of new paved footpaths, kerbing & car parking.
- Provision of new Public Lighting.
- Full pavement reconstruction including geotechnical solutions to increase the subgrade strength.
- The reticulation of over 350m of 315mm HDPE water main along with associated connections to the existing infrastructure.
- The installation and commissioning of a new signalised junction at Circular Road.
- Undergrounding of the overhead ESB network.