Meath County Council
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates Ltd
Laytown Co. Meath
The provision of a new section of road within the townlands of Ninch and Betaghstown comprising of the construction of a new single carriageway road for a distance of approximately 0.9km.
The proposed works include:
- The construction of approximately 900m of single carriageway.
- Upgrade of an existing roundabout, two new roundabouts, a Tee Junction and tie-ins to the existing public road.
- The proposed works also include the construction of a new Public Car Park with provision of 85 parking spaces.
- The scope of the project includes the construction of all associated services installation including drainage, a large box culvert, utility ducting, public lighting and service diversions.
- The works also incude the provision of Bus Bays, all footpths and cycleways along the route.
- Accomodations works to be provided as part of the contract include the construction of retaining walls, boundary treatment, a replacement car park (40 parking spaces)
- Associated utility diversions and installations.