Cherrywood South County Dublin
Construction of a new road crossing of the existing Luas Green Line in Cherrywood South County Dublin to facilitate access to a new town development.
- Installation of CFA & Odex Piles for new OCS Bases
- Removal and relocation of existing OCS infrastructure
- 72 hour shutdown of Luas Green Line during Easter 2019 to facilitate primary OCS, rail & Road works
- Extensive liaison with Tii, Transdev, DLRCC, residents, businesses and various stakeholders.
- Alteration of exiting underground services
- Removal of existing concrete infill between tracks.
- Installation of supplemental rail fasteners
- Repair of rail encapsulation system
- installation of rapid setting concrete screed in track slab area.
- Installation of new road surfacing in track slab area.
- Signalisation of new Bishop Street/Luas Junction
- Installation of new pedestrian crossing.
- Road marking & Signage Installation.
- Installation of deterrent paving.
- Amendments of the existing public lighting system.