Cherrywood Luas - Thrust Bore & Directional Drilling
Cherrywood South County Dublin
Thrust Boring & Directions Drilling for Storm Sewer, Foul Sewer, watermain & communications ducting beneath the live Luas Tramway adjacent to the Cherrywood Luas Stop in South County Dublin
- Installation of 4 No. 450mm PE sleeves for future services benaath the live Luas by directional drilling
- Installation of 2 No. 1200mm Concrete Pipes by Thrust Bore for Storm & Foul Sewers.
- Exhuming and utilising existing (to be dormant) concrete sewer for use as a 315mm gas main sleeve.
- Full stakeholder liaison with Tii and Transdev with regards to tunnelling under the live tramway
- Complex real time monitoring of the tracks for settlement in accordance with Tii Guidance documents and trigger levels.